ToxiMet at the WCC and Gulfood – Dubai
ToxiMet will be exhibiting at the World Cashew Convention in Dubai from the 5th to the 6th of February. We will be located at Table 17 in the Exhibition & Pavilion Area.
ToxiMet will also be holding a workshop at the Dubai World Trade Centre, in room Sharjah D (1st floor, Concourse 2) on the 10th February at 10AM and at 2PM, ideal if you are visiting the Gulfood Exhibition.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
These are two great opportunities for us to meet with you, offer live demonstrations of our award-winning ToxiQuant Rapid instrument and answer any questions you may have regarding mycotoxin food safety testing.
Our system offers the following benefits:
– UKAS accredited methodology
– HPLC like accurate results in 15 minutes after typical sample preparation
– Designed for easy operation; no used calibration needed
– Free from routine servicing and spares
– Highly sensitive, sub ppb detection
– Simultaneous multi-toxin detection in a single rapid test
– Portable device, can be used in all steps of the supply chain
Please drop by and collect our latest performance data and commodity list.